This site contains information developed by ASTA and information submitted by ASTA members and others, as well as links to sites solely under the control of other parties. ASTA does not exert editorial control over materials that are posted by third parties onto this site, or materials that are e-mailed by third parties to any other person. Use of all such information is entirely voluntary and at the user's own responsibility. ASTA is not responsible for any material posted by any third party and specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that result from third party postings.
ASTA assumes no responsibility for information contained in linked publications and does not necessarily recommend, endorse, or approve any product or service referred to in any such publication. ASTA is not necessarily associated with the sponsors of linked sites, has not participated in the development of those sites, and exerts no editorial or other control over them.
The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by ASTA or by the original creator of the material. None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of ASTA or the copyright owner. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
While ASTA makes reasonable efforts to assure that information it has developed is accurate, it expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind, arising out of use, reference to, or reliance upon, any information contained in this publication. No warrantees or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including implied warrantees of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are made by ASTA with respect to this publication or any information contained in it.
All ASTA policies, including its Antitrust Compliance Policy, apply to the use of ASTA online facilities.
The information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal or other professional advice.
In addition, when using this site:
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You must not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any commercial messages, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You must not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You must not use any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening or offensive language.
- You must not post any information, software, or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By uploading information, software, or other material onto this site, the uploading party warrants that it owns the copyright in such information, software, or other material, or has received all necessary permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the uploading party grants ASTA and TravelSense users the non-exclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information, software, or other material. Subject to the grant of this license, the uploading party retains any other rights it may have in the information, software, or other material.
- You must not interfere with, or disrupt other network users, network services or network equipment. Disruptions include, without limitation, distribution of unsolicited advertising or chain letters, harassment of other network users, wrongly impersonating another user or falsifying one's network identity for improper or illegal purposes.
ASTA does not actively monitor TravelSense for inappropriate postings by others and does not, on its own initiative, undertake editorial control of postings by others. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to ASTA's attention, it will take all appropriate action. ASTA reserves the right to terminate access to any TravelSense user who does not comply with these principles.